Pages / Security Statement
Rinani Group (“Rinani”) values your trust in us and respects the rights to privacy and confidentiality of information that you provide to us, whether or not you are a Rinani customer, a registered user or a visitor to our website. Keeping your information secures, and using it only as you would want us to, is our top priority.
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information that you share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of personal information to the minimum as may be required to deliver superior service to our customers who include improving our products and services, advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities that may be of interest to you, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information.
- We may hire third party service providers to help us operate our business or administer this website or provide support services. Whenever we do, your information is also protected by a confidentiality agreement at all times and allows us to audit them for compliance.
- We will not use or disclose personally identifiable information for any purpose other than the administration of our business, claims or account, or as disclosed to you when the information is collected, or to which you consented.
The information we collect is information that we require in the course of conducting and/or considering your request for services and offering our products to you, including but not limited to
- Information that personally identifies you, such as your name, certificate number and date of birth
- Personally identifiable medical information
We adopt appropriate control systems to ensure security and confidentiality of customers’ information at all times. Sensitive and private data exchange between this website and Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. However customers are advised that transmission over the Internet cannot be guaranteed warranted or represented to be absolutely secure. Please take note of the inherent risks for all transmission over the Internet.
We may disclose personal information provided by you:
- if we believe in good faith that the disclosure is required by law, court order or is otherwise legally permitted;
- to any person acting on your behalf, including your agent;
- to our employees, subsidiaries and affiliate companies, who need to know the information to provide product or services to you, to maintain the computer system or to carry out any activities as to comply with the law, regulatory requirements or best practices; and
- to relevant authorities who are legally authorised to access such information;
- to share specific information about you, if you are our customer, only with an agent or affiliate so as to share our full range of products and services with you;
- to share non-specific information about you whether with an agent or affiliate or other reputable third parties, so as to advise you of opportunities and offers that may be of interest to you;
- such third parties with whom Rinani shares your information, are not permitted to retain any customer information unless you have specifically expressed interest in their products or services and/or have authorised the same
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as your acceptance of those changes.
We pledge our commitment to protect the privacy of our customers. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at +60361579778 or email us at email@example.com.
This document was last updated on August 25, 2013